The 143rd Annual Meeting of the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan (Sapporo)
The Pharmaceutical Society of Japan
- The 143rd Annual Meeting of the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan (Sapporo)
Oct. 17 (Mon), 2022–Feb. 10 (Fri), 2023 (12:00pm, JST) ＜Payment Deadline＞
Feb. 11 (Sat), 2023–
●Non-presenters under 4th year undergraduate
Oct. 17 (Mon), 2022–Mar. 10 (Fri), 2023 (12:00pm, JST) ＜Application Deadline＞
[Abstract Submission Period]
The abstract submission has now been closed.
Log In with your Confit account.
Confit account is a combined account which allows you to manage all the conferences throughout the years with the same ID/PW.
By creating a Confit account, you no longer need to create your account per conference.
Click 'Log In / Sign up' to create your Confit account.Various emails will be sent to the email address you have registered as your Confit account. Please be sure to register an e-mail address that will be available until the end of the Annual Meeting.
How to Log In
- Open a Confit account by clicking [Log In / Sign up] in this page. After logging in, you must create the account for the 143rd annual meeting of the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan (Sapporo). You will not be able to register after the end of the meeting registration period.
- All participants and presenters must create this 143rd PSJ meeting account. This includes the Non-members who request to participate in the annual meeting.
- It is a mandatory for the presenters to be a PSJ member. Please register for the membership for fiscal year 2023 before submitting your abstract.
[Information for overseas membership]
[Membership Application form]
- Each presenter should set up an account themselves.
Below are the browsers we support. If the system doesn't work well with your browser, please install or upgrade the browser.
- Microsoft Edge (latest version)
- Firefox (latest version)
- Safari (latest version)
- Chrome (latest version)
Cookies are used in this website. Please activate Cookies in your browser to browse our website.
*Cookies are small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's device while browsing the website.